Skip to content
What does CBD not do?
- NO! applying CBD to you skin whether it’s your face or body will not get you high.
- CBD oil on your skin does not get you high, as long as the Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is less than 0.3% it is considered 100% legal and will not cause any mind-altering hallucinations.
- Any amount of THC less than 0.3% will not be detected during any blood testing process.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.